Same great kit in a PDF file. Just print, laminate and it is ready to go!
The 7th Grade ELAR kit comes with 10 clues, based on each of the following topics:
- Paraphrasing vs. Quoting
- Prefixes and Suffixes
- Differences Between Dictionaries, Glossaries and Thesauruses
- Development of Plot through Characters
- Organizational Patterns
- Influence of Setting on Plot Development
- Understanding Sensory Language
- Summarizing Informational Text
- Understanding New Vocabulary Within Context
- Making Inferences in Informational Text
All clues meet Common Core, TEKS, OAS and other state standards.
Note: Only the Premium Package comes complete with 10 boxes and 10 locks.
7th Grade Math Clue Titles
Mind Your P’s and Q’s
Prefix, Suffix or Non
Look It Up
Plot the Characterization
Snake with Sound Advice (and Device)
Some Things to Summarize
Fort Knox Golden Caper
Fact, Opinion, Commonplace Assertion
7th Grade ELAR Digital (PDF)
The 7th Grade ELAR kit includes 10 clues and over 25 props. It also includes an Escape Scenario, a Table of Contents, a Clue Titles sheet, Rules of the Game, Set-up Instructions, and Blueprints on how to solve each clue.