Same great kit in a PDF file. Just print, laminate and it is ready to go!
The 6th Grade Math kit comes with 10 clues, based on each of the following topics:
- Prime Factorization and Exponents
- Interpret Data from a Box Plot
- Order a Set of Rational Numbers
- Graph Points in Four Quadrants
- Multiply and Divide Rational Numbers
- Volume of a Triangular Prism
- Relationships Between Fractions and Percents
- Percent of a Given Whole
All clues meet Common Core, TEKS, OAS and other state standards.
Note: Only the Premium Package comes complete with 10 boxes and 10 locks.
6th Grade Math Clue Titles
Expose the Exponents
Birds on a Wire Box Plot
Holiday Heat in Antarctica?
Monthly Bills and Ernies
6th Grade Math Digital (PDF)
The 6th Grade Math kit includes 10 clues and over 25 props. It also includes an Escape Scenario, a Table of Contents, a Clue Titles sheet, Rules of the Game, Set-up Instructions, and Blueprints on how to solve each clue.