The 4th Grade Math kit comes with 10 clues, based on each of the following topics:
- Measure Angles using Protractors
- Interpreting Division with Remainders
- Adding and Subtracting Fractions with Equal Denominators using Pictorials
- Parallel and Intersecting Lines
- Place Values
- Acute, Obtuse and Right Triangles
- Calculating Profits
- Data Represented on a Dot Plot
- Perimeter and Area Rectangles
- Relate Decimals to Fractions
All clues meet Common Core, TEKS, OAS and other state standards.
Note: Only the Premium Package comes complete with 10 boxes and 10 locks.
4th Grade Math Clue Titles
Adding the Angles
Producing Produce for the Homeless
Parallel vs. Intersecting
Please Place the Value
Going Kayaking, Oar are You?
Charlie's Clubhouse Cash
What's the Big Deal?
4th Grade Math
The 4th Grade Math kit includes 10 clues and over 30 props. It also includes an Escape Scenario, a Table of Contents, a Clue Titles sheet, Rules of the Game, Set-up Instructions, and Blueprints on how to solve each clue. All clues, props and instructions are printed on 24 lb. paper and are protected with 5 mil lamination to help them last for years! The Premium Package includes 10 boxes and 10 pre-set locks.