The 4th Grade ELAR kit comes with 10 clues, based on each of the following topics:
- Use Dictionary to Find Meaning of Words
- Describe Explicit Relationships Among Ideas: Cause and Effect
Sequence the Plot’s Main Events
- Multiple Meaning Words
- Read and Provide Evidence of Reading; Describe Characters Interactions
- Understand the Structure and Elements of Poetry
- Edit and Revise
- Describe Implicit Relationships Among Ideas, by Cause and Effect
Identify Action Verbs
- Guide Words and Concluding Sentences
All clues meet Common Core, TEKS, OAS and other state standards.
Note: Only the Premium Package comes complete with 10 boxes and 10 locks.
4th Grade ELAR Clue Titles
Which Dictionary Page?
Kitty in the Kitchen
Pair Up the Pairs
Timmy Meets Maxie
Lights, Camera, ACTION
Guide Words and Concluding Sentences
4th Grade ELAR
The 4th Grade ELAR kit includes 10 clues and over 40 props. It also includes an Escape Scenario, a Table of Contents, a Clue Titles sheet, Rules of the Game, Set-up Instructions, and Blueprints on how to solve each clue. All clues, props and instructions are printed on 24 lb. paper and are protected with 5 mil lamination to help them last for years! The Premium Package includes 10 boxes and 10 pre-set locks.