The 3rd Grade Social Studies kit comes with 10 clues, based on each of the following topics:
- Local, State and National Governments
- Civic Responsibility
- Directions on a Map
- Learning Some Things about Other States
- Ways of Earning, Spending, Saving, Donating
- Identify People Who were Inventors or Started New Businesses
- Timelines (Years, Decades, Centuries)
- Meeting Community Needs, Past, Present and Future
- Non-Profits and Civic Organizations
- Government Employees including First Responders and Educators
All clues meet TEKS standards.
3rd Grade Social Studies Clue Titles
Local, State and National Governments
Which Way did They Go?
License to Multiply
Earn! Spend! Save! Donate!
Chutes or Ladders
Changes for the Better
Great Charitable Organizations
Working for the Government
3rd Grade Social Studies
The 3rd Grade Social Studies kit includes 10 clues and nearly 25 props. It also includes an Escape Scenario, a Table of Contents, a Clue Titles sheet, Rules of the Game, Set-up Instructions, and Blueprints on how to solve each clue. All clues, props and instructions are printed on 24 lb. paper and are protected with 5 mil lamination to help them last for years! The Premium Package includes 10 boxes and 10 pre-set locks.