The 3rd Grade ELAR kit comes with 10 clues, based on each of the following topics:
- Determine the Meaning of Unfamiliar Words
- Text Features (Bold print, Italics, Punctuation)
- Identify Details that Support Main Idea
- Using Synonyms
- Identify Details of a Story and Provide Evidence from the Text of its Meaning
- The Context of Words
- Identify Cause and Effect in Text
- Recognize Punctuation Marks
- Draw Conclusions from Facts in Text
- Sensory Language in Literary Text
All clues meet Common Core, TEKS, OAS and other state standards.
Note: Only the Premium Package comes complete with 10 boxes and 10 locks.
3rd Grade Math Clue Titles
Boxes of Unfamiliar Words
Yolanda's Wonderful Trip: A Bold Exclamation!
Yolanda's Wonderful Trip: A Summarizing Sentence
Yolanda's Wonderful Trip: Teary-eyed
Snoof, Laper, Crostin, Domnor
The Special Friend: Maxie is her Name-O
The Special Friend: List of Colors
The Special Friend: A Furry of Pets
That Makes Sensory
3rd Grade ELAR
The 3rd Grade ELAR kit includes 10 clues and over 30 props. It also includes an Escape Scenario, a Table of Contents, a Clue Titles sheet, Rules of the Game, Set-up Instructions, and Blueprints on how to solve each clue. All clues, props and instructions are printed on 24 lb. paper and are protected with 5 mil lamination to help them last for years! The Premium Package includes 10 boxes and 10 pre-set locks.